Call for Paper Publetters 2021
CALL FOR PAPER
INDONESIAN JOURNAL OF PUBLISHING LETTERS (PUBLETTERS)
Indonesian Journal of Publishing Letters (Publetters) is warmly invite you to participate your research article or manuscripts to be published in our first issue in 2021.
We accept papers with topics:
- The policy of journal editing
- Data mining on the editing and publishing
- A systematic review of scientific journal publishing and editing
- Research ethics
- Publication ethics: fabrication, falsification, plagiarism, duplicate publication, and authorship
- The legal issue in journal publishing
- Peer review process
- Reporting guideline for medical journals
- Medical and scientific literature databases
- Advanced information technology applicable to journal editing and publishing including journal article tag suite schema, Digital Object Identifier, CrossMark, FundRef, ORCID, datacite, QR code, and App
- International standard of journal editing and publishing
- Reference styles including Vancouver (NLM) style, APA style, IEEE style, ACS style, etc.
- Digital publishing on the web and App
- Education and training of editors, reviewers, and authors
- Manuscript editing
- Journal evaluation
- Bibliometrics and scientometrics
- Finance of journal publishing
- History of scholarly journal
- Copyright and Creative Commons License
- Open access and public access approaches
For registration and submission you can click here.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines and template.
Accepted papers will be rewarded Rp 1.000.000/ article. We are very glad to accept your highly compatible papers of our focus and scope. You are requested to circulate this message among your colleagues. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Indonesian Journal of Publishing Letters (Publetters)